Fir wooden terrace C 110 Ocna
The fir wooden terrace has a total surface of 50sqm being ideal for a rustic restaurant that offers an intimate, quiet and welcoming ambiance to its visitors. It is a low-priced solution, but that would have a major impact over the customers as they would fell in harmony with nature and the tranquility that it offers.
Depending on your needs the project of the terrace can be modified. The fir wooden terrace is going to be made either according to your design either according to a design done together with our team, so it will comply with your project.
Details for fir wooden terrace C 110 Ocna
- imprint: 5m / 10m (50sqm) = PRICE 220 euro/sqm (VTA included)
- wall thickness: 45 mm
KIT PRICE: 11000 euro (VTA included)
The price includes:
- exterior walls,
- full roof with bituminous shingle (for a surcharge, the roof can be made of tiles or bilka sheet covering)
- clasic doors
- classical fir wooden windows with insulated glass
NOT INCLUDED / OPTIONAL
- interior walls insulation
- staining of wood
- the foundation (not available)
- sanitary and electrical (not available)
- flooring on the ground floor (18mm-20mm, 18 euro/mp)
- The documentation (the project, the plans), the approvals and authorizations are the responsibility of the beneficiary
- The foundation (plate), the electric wiring and the piping are provided by the owner
- The construction deadline is between 30 and 90 days starting from the day of the payment of the 40% advance. The next payment of 50% will be made when receiving the KIT (transportation) and the remaining 10% on assembly.
- The beneficiary will provide the accommodation and a meal / day for the assembly team.
HOME LEMN DESIGN SRL make to order Wooden Houses and Chalets, for more details you can contact us at the following phone number 0741002515 / 0730320115 or via e-mail [email protected] / [email protected]
You can also request a price offer by filling in the online form, an agent DesignLemn.ro will take over your request, will analyze it and will answer in the shortest time possible.